Saturday, October 26th2019 – from 11am to 2pm.
You are cordially invited to the opening of the new exhibition at VÆG
EVA HELENE PADE
The title of the exhibition in English
Born 1977, lives and work in Copenhagen, Denmark
architectural and landscape photographer
- Featured in international magazines and publications including Dwell and Photography Monthly.
- Awarded NETDIVER Best of the Year 2008
- 1st place in the 2009 IPA International Photography Awards (Pro category 'Architecture Buildings')
- 1st place in The 2010 APA Awards National Photo Competition ('Landscape'category)
- Recently winner of the Blurb "Bring Your Photography to Life" competition on the Behance Network
New works from Kim Høltermand at VÆG right now:
I am especially drawn to desolate places, devoid of people. There is a certain lonely and eerie feeling when standing in front of something huge and overwhelming and being the only one to see it. I love to capture that feeling of being completely alone, and of being lonely. We are all alone.
The TUVE series was shot in Sweden at lake TUVE. I had spent an entire week at the lake with sunshine – craving for the fog but it was nowhere to be found. It was on the last day of my stay that I woke up early in the morning and I was blessed with the fog of a decade. I quickly packed up my gear and drove down to the lake nearby and shot TUVE. I remember driving back from the shoot with a smile on my face and a gut feeling that this would be some of my best work to date.